This website is operated by ShopBidLive. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ShopBidLive. ShopBidLive offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our vendors Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 9 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 10 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 11 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. (l) prohibited items listed in our Prohibited List. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 12 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall ShopBidLive, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 13 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ShopBidLive and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 14 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 15 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 16 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 17 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore for every purpose.
SECTION 18 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 19 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].
PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
Before listing your items for sale, please ensure that the items are not listed in the list of prohibited and restricted items. Any items that does not follow the guidelines will be removed or the seller will have his/her rights suspended or removed.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Hard Liquor – Sellers must have a valid alcohol license issued by their respective country’s licensing body in order to sell alcoholic beverages or hard liquor.
- Animals and wildlife products – Sale of wildlife products or live animals are strictly prohibited.
- Cosmetics, used: Used cosmetics are not permitted for sale on our Website/app.
- Counterfeit currency and stamps - Counterfeit currency, coins, bank notes and Government stamps as well as equipment designed to make these illegal products may not be listed on our Website. It is an offence to sell, buy, import or export such items in Singapore. Sales of reproductions of images of the current series of Singapore notes and coins are allowed provided that the conditions in the MAS Licensing Scheme for Currency Reproduction 2000 have been complied with, e.g.: the printing of "SPECIMEN" in black and bold lettering diagonally across the reproduction of the currency note. Reproduction of the old series notes and coins and souvenir items require the prior approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore ("MAS"). All forged stamps, facsimiles, and reproductions may be listed but need to be clearly and indelibly marked as such on either the front or back of the stamp.
- Credit cards: Credit or debit cards are not permitted for sale on our Website/App.
- Drugs and controlled substances – Narcotics or other controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
- Electronics equipment – Cable TV de-scramblers, radar scanners, and traffic signal control devices: Certain electronics equipment, including equipment prohibited by the Info-communications Development Authority of Singapore, is not permitted to be listed on our Website.
- Embargoed goods and prohibited countries – Items or goods from sanctioned countries listed in the United Nations Security Council Sanctions are strictly prohibited.
- Firearms, weapons, knives or replicas – Firearms, ammunitions, knives, pepper sprays or its replicas are strictly prohibited.
- Food and healthcare items – To ensure the health and safety of buyers, we treat all food and healthcare items listed on our Website/App seriously. The sale of food or food items must first comply with the Sale of Food Act (Chapter 283). Healthcare items that have medicinal claims are not backed by scientific studies in their description will be removed.
- Hazardous materials – examples include batteries, fireworks, and Freon: Hazardous or dangerous goods (such as radioactive materials, flammable gases, liquids and solids, and toxic substances) may pose a danger to health, safety or property while being transported. Many hazardous goods cannot be posted through the mail or commercial carriers at all. Items of such nature are not permitted to be listed on our Website. A few hazardous materials may legally be transported under certain conditions if they are properly packaged and labelled. Such items are permitted on our Website, provided that the listing contains a clear notice of the hazardous nature of the material, and a description of the planned method of postage that complies with the applicable laws in the buyer's and seller's countries.
- Human parts and remains: The listing of humans, the human body, any human body parts, human remains or any relics whether religious or otherwise, that contain human remains are not strictly prohibited.
- Importation of Goods into Singapore: Members importing goods into Singapore from another country, either by selling or buying items listed on our Website, are responsible for ensuring that the importation of that type of product complies with applicable Singapore laws. These laws often are complex, and issues will vary depending upon exactly what item is involved and the countries in which the buyer and seller reside.
- Instructions or reading material encouraging illegal activity – Instructions or reading material that encourage or incite illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
- Lockpicking devices – Lockpicking devices are strictly prohibited.
- Lottery tickets: We do not allow the sale of lottery tickets.
- Personal information – Documents containing names, addresses, likenesses phone numbers, or other personal identifying information are strictly prohibited.
- Prescription medicine/drugs – Sale of prescription medicine or drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Offensive material –Sellers are prohibited to list items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, or racial intolerance, or items that promote organisations with such views.
- Pesticides: Under Singapore law, it is an offence to sell, advertise or supply any pesticide, substance, mixture or preparation for the purpose of vector control, unless the seller is registered with the Director-General of Public Health. It is also a requirement to register any pesticides for use in the cultivation of plants in Singapore, and no person may distribute, supply, sell or expose or offer for sale any pesticide unless the same has been registered with the Director-General of Public Health.
- Police-related items: With limited exceptions (partially listed below), we do not permit the listing of law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public entity, including badges issued by the government of any country. Under Singapore law, it is an offence to use or wear without authorisation, or supply to any person who is not lawfully authorised, any decoration, insignia or uniform of the police, or anything resembling it. It is also an offence to forge or tamper with, or use or have in his possession, any police or official pass, permit, or license, etc. There are a number of other laws in Singapore that prohibit the supply, sale, use or import of police-related items.
- Postage meters: Under Singapore law, it is an offence to sell, offer for sale, import or export any 'franking machine' without the written approval of the Postal Authority (which is the Info-communications Development Authority of Singapore). Accordingly, the listing of postage meters or franking machines are not permitted on our Website.
- Prohibited services: Sellers are not permitted to offer or solicit services on our Website that are illegal, sexual in nature.
- Slot machines: Slot machines are prohibited.
- Stamps: We do not permit the sale of stamps that are fraudulent or improperly described. Sellers who knowingly fail to disclose information about the authenticity of a stamp, alterations to the stamp, or other information that might have a material impact on the stamp's value will also be subject to our action. If unsure of the origin or authenticity of the stamp, please state this clearly in the listing. Do not sell an item "As Is" regarding its authenticity.
- Stocks and other securities - The sale of shares, stock or other securities is not permitted on our Website.
- Stolen property and property with removed serial numbers - We strictly forbid the sale of stolen property. We strongly support law enforcement efforts to recover stolen property that is listed on our Website/App.
If you see a listing which is suspicious or is violating our policies, please contact us immediately via e-mail at [email protected].
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis which ShopBidLive Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”). This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- When signing up for an account or making a purchase, you are required to provide the following personal data:
- Delivery Address
- Contact Number
- E-Mail Address
- We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us via website, app or social media registration. Should you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
- If you are signing up on behalf of a third party, we automatically assume that you have obtained consent to share his/her information to us.
- Personal data collected from you will be used or shared with the following third parties:
- Third party sellers.
- Third party service providers.
- The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Process the order(s) you had submitted through us. Payments processed by us will be processed by our appointed payment gateway agent(s).
- To expedite the delivery of the products you had purchased through us.
- Processing payment or credit transactions;
- Update you on your order status as well as the status of delivery.
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- Where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
- To third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by at any time by contacting us at our e-mail ([email protected]).
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect out right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you may be done so directly through our website or e-mail us at [email protected].
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes via methods listed in clause 12.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. SAM USES AND
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for purposes mentioned in clause 5 which are located outside of Singapore. By disclosing your personal data to them, we will take steps to ensure the personal data are protected as per requirements of the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
ShopBidLive Pte Ltd serves as an e-commerce platform for our sellers. Therefore, each seller is responsible for their individual refund policy as listed on their individual webstore. Buyers are encouraged to read and understand the seller’s refund policy before making a purchase. To know more about our sellers’ individual refund policy, you may click on the following links:
We are looking for investors !
Like our idea? Why not invest in it? Fill in this form and let's talk over a cup of coffee (or tea if you are a tea person).